Legal Informations & CGU
This abbey is near to the beaches and to a small town with all shops, less than 3 hours from Paris. Surrounded by its land, its lake spanning more than 1.3 ha and its farm, it is set in bocage countryside, away from all nuisances.
The entrance buildings
An avenue leads to the entrance porch and to two buildings. One of them comprises a ground floor, with a large room, preceding a storeroom, a shower room and a toilet, and an upstairs, reached via an outside stone stairway. This level includes an old courtroom, with a fireplace, communicating via an opening with a room above the porch, an old dungeon, two other rooms, including one in use as a kitchen, and a room above reached via a roof dormer. Extending this building at right angles is another building, constructed from stone and brick, with four main rooms on the ground floor and four rooms upstairs. It is followed by outbuildings as well as a partially paved courtyard and a bread oven.
The main buildings
The main buildings are composed of:
An 18th century building, its facade facing the lake, with:
- ground floor: a paved vestibule and a small room. A paved hall with a large stairway, followed by an anteroom and a corner lounge opening on to the porch. Two large adjoining rooms, reached via a corridor, at the end of which are a toilet and a boiler room.
- first floor: a landing providing access to an anteroom, leading to a stairway going up to the second floor, a large corner room with a toilet, another room, a hall corridor leading to a study, a small room, a library, a corner bedroom, followed by a small room. A vestibule opening on to another corridor, with access to the second floor.
- second floor: a landing and a corridor leading to sixteen bedrooms, with sloping ceilings, each with a wash-hand basin.
An 18th century building, its facade facing south, reached via a hall corridor comprising:
- ground floor: a kitchen, another large room, a storeroom, a little corridor, a paved hall with a wooden stairway, a small oratory, an old chapel, with a double row of pillars, a corridor leading to the next building.
- first floor: a vast hall corridor and the old infirmary, bathroom and toilet facilities, followed by twelve bedrooms, a large room with a cupboard housing the clock mechanism. A large attic above.
Another 18th century building set at right angles comprising:
- ground floor: a corridor coming from the chapel, old bathroom and toilet facilities, a large corridor providing access to the parklands near the vegetable garden, followed by other rooms, a hall stairway going up to the first floor with its eight bedrooms, a large corner room and a stairway up to the attic space.
Another north-south facing 18th century building, parallel to the main building and closing the rear courtyard, comprising:
- ground floor: two rooms, an old boiler room, a stairway going upstairs to two bedrooms, a linen room and a stairway leading up to the attic space
- upstairs, attic space and attic space above other buildings. Vegetable garden and orchard.
The abbey farm
This abbey farm comprises:
- ground floor: a living room, a kitchen, an old bathroom, a lounge, two rooms and a hall area.
- first floor: a landing leading to three bedrooms and a study, with a corridor leading from the study to a fourth bedroom.
- second floor: attic.
Various other buildings.
This immense abbey comprising more than 10 buildings, 40 bedrooms and monks’ cells, is in need of major works to restore its splendour of yesteryear. However, the outstanding condition of its parklands as well as its immense vegetable garden and orchard, complete with its beehives, would make it possible to envisage a gourmet activity straightaway.
Once the works are completed, the possibilities are endless:
- a centre for seminars, there being no doubt about the spirituality of the premises;
- a function centre, the gigantic areas lending themselves to the most daring of ideas;
- a hotel restaurant with all its produce being grown on site.
And of course, your very own project.
780 000 €
Honoraires à la charge du vendeur
Voir le Barème d'Honoraires
Jean Gatellier       +33 1 42 84 80 85
NB: The above information is not only the result of our visit to the property; it is also based on information provided by the current owner. It is by no means comprehensive or strictly accurate especially where surface areas and construction dates are concerned. We cannot, therefore, be held liable for any misrepresentation.
À Paris et en Ile-de-France
Prix de vente au-delà de 600 000 euros 5% TTC*
Prix de vente de 400 000 à 600 000 euros 6% TTC*
Prix de vente de 200 000 À 400 000 euros 7% TTC*
Prix de vente jusqu'à 200 000 euros 9% TTC*
Honoraires à la charge du Vendeur
Prix de vente au-delà de 500 000 euros 6% TTC*
Prix de vente jusqu'à 500 000 euros 30 000 Euros TTC* (forfait)
Honoraires à la charge du Vendeur
Avis de valeur argumenté : 1 800 Euros TTC*
Expertise à partir de 2 400 Euros TTC*
Les tarifs des expertises sont communiqués sur devis personnalisé établi sur la base d’un taux horaire moyen de 120 Euros TTC*
*TTC : TVA incluse au taux de 20 %