Legal Informations & CGU
Very near to the Lower Normandy coast, 20 km from Deauville’s International Equestrian Complex. Paris can be reached via motorway or via Lisieux and Pont-l’Evêque stations, with their 2-hour train links. Shops and amenities are a 5-minute car ride away.
In a village that marked writer, André-Gide’s childhood and where he lived until he was 30 years old. The landscape, featuring meadows and woods surrounding several farms, was included in his work, bearing permanent witness to the stories that he confided to paper.
As a result of his work, he was awarded the Nobel prize for literature in 1947, an event which made this corner of the Auge region a literary site.
The manor house
House no. 1
This renovated, Norman-style building, with stone lower sections topped with half-timbering, spans a floor surface area of 62 m². It comprises two horse loose boxes and a storage area on the ground floor, whilst the upstairs has been converted into a studio flat.
House no. 2
This fully renovated, exposed stone and brick house spans a floor surface area of 214 m². It has a slate roof. The house comprises:
On the ground floor:
- A small lounge-dining room, with a stone fireplace, two French windows and two windows.
- A large lounge, with a French window, a large brick and stone fireplace, extended by a little study.
Upstairs are three bedrooms, a bathroom, a shower room and two toilets.
The administrative and staff accommodation building
This impressive wood and half-timbered construction was built in 1990. Spanning a floor surface area of approx. 230 m², it comprises:
- Two offices, one of which has a fireplace, an archive room and a kitchen, used for administrative purposes on the ground floor.
- A large lounge and a kitchen, used by the staff, also on the ground floor.
- A flat, with two bedrooms, and a studio flat on the first floor.
- One flat, with three bedrooms, and another flat, with one bedroom, on the second floor.
The stud farm and its equestrian outbuildings
These first-class facilities comprise:
- Barn no. 1: on the right-hand side of the administrative building. It includes 10 horse loose boxes, a tack room and a treatment room.
- Barn no. 2: on the left-hand side of the administrative building. It comprises 12 horse boxes, including 2 foaling stalls, a tack room and a treatment room.
- Barn no. 3: with 10 horse loose boxes and a storage area.
- Barn no. 4: with 6 horse loose boxes and a tack room.
- Barn no. 5: with 20 horse loose boxes, a tack room and a treatment room.
- A large farm shed for storing hay and straw.
- A farriery (garage for lorries and a storage area).
- An outdoor stable with 18 horse loose boxes, a tack room and a treatment room.
- A 10-horse, automatic walker (30 m in diameter).
- A covered, 20x34 m, Havrincourt lunge ring.
- A breaking ring.
- An outdoor, sand and fibre riding arena.
- An indoor, 18x48 m, riding arena.
- A small, indoor lunge ring.
- A garden shed.
- A round, sand and fibre, racing gallop, 800 m in diameter, with a sandy grass arena in its centre.
- Multiple paddocks and grasslands, most of which have shelters for horses.
In a region where horses reign, this first-class work tool is immediately operational. Equestrian eventing is an exacting and competitive universe. The quality as well as the comprehensiveness of the facilities and equipment have earned them first place on more than one occasion. In conjunction with this, there is a highly professional on-site team. The half-timbered manor house, with its steep roofs facing the most pleasant of landscapes, is set slightly back from the equestrian activity, guaranteeing a balance between family life and work.
10 640 000 €
Honoraires à la charge du vendeur
Voir le Barème d'Honoraires
French Energy Performance Diagnosis
Yann Campion       +33 1 42 84 80 85
This property has been added to My favourites
This property has been deleted from My favourites
NB: The above information is not only the result of our visit to the property; it is also based on information provided by the current owner. It is by no means comprehensive or strictly accurate especially where surface areas and construction dates are concerned. We cannot, therefore, be held liable for any misrepresentation.
À Paris et en Ile-de-France
Prix de vente au-delà de 600 000 euros 5% TTC*
Prix de vente de 400 000 à 600 000 euros 6% TTC*
Prix de vente de 200 000 À 400 000 euros 7% TTC*
Prix de vente jusqu'à 200 000 euros 9% TTC*
Honoraires à la charge du Vendeur
Prix de vente au-delà de 500 000 euros 6% TTC*
Prix de vente jusqu'à 500 000 euros 30 000 Euros TTC* (forfait)
Honoraires à la charge du Vendeur
Avis de valeur argumenté : 1 800 Euros TTC*
Expertise à partir de 2 400 Euros TTC*
Les tarifs des expertises sont communiqués sur devis personnalisé établi sur la base d’un taux horaire moyen de 120 Euros TTC*
*TTC : TVA incluse au taux de 20 %