Legal Informations & CGU
60 km (38 miles) from the French capital, near to Europe’s biggest amusement park.
Chessy TGV train station or Coulommiers SNCF train station, tourist complex in the centre of an old village.
This small village within a village has ten houses that are all different and 14 bungalows. With flowers everywhere, its narrow streets are bordered with palm trees and other rare species of trees.
The estate, restored for hotel and catering as well as leisure purposes, comprises buildings which are not designed as ordinary houses, but where each one, excluding the bedrooms, has been converted to meet a requirement or an activity specific to the site. The bungalows, however, comprise only bedrooms.
An integral part of the commune on which it is dependent, the village currently comprises 60 bedrooms with the possibility of developing the existing surface area.
- A disused caretaker’s cottage awaiting renovation.
- Above the porch way: a manager’s flat.
- A building: reception, office followed by a series of 14 adjoining, 2-storey bungalows, each with two bedrooms.
- At right angles: another 2-storey building (6 bedrooms).
- House (planet room): discotheque with lounges upstairs and 8 bedrooms.
- 2 small adjoining houses, each with 6 bedrooms (12 bedrooms).
- 1 small 4-bedroomed house.
- 1 house with 6 bedrooms.
- The mill: a large room, a bar, 3 lounges.
- House (arcade room) with room, public telephone under the arcades and 8 bedrooms.
- House: restaurant, bar, pantry, dance floor.
- Tennis courts: 5 outdoor courts and 1 indoor court.
- A swimming pool awaiting renovation.
- 2 islands.
- A pony club that is rented for €2,000 with twenty or so loose boxes, outdoor and indoor riding arenas.
Very unusual and rare so near to Paris.Multiple possible and already envisaged development projects, but the age of the current owner prevents them from being carried out.
Retirement village for pensioners, leisure centre, a miniature “center parcs”, convalescent home or fitness centre, guest house, etc.
A small holiday village, near to a gigantic amusement park which is still growing. Everything points to the fact that this is an ideal site for leisure activities, especially considering its proximity to Paris.
2 300 000 €
Honoraires à la charge du vendeur
Voir le Barème d'Honoraires
Seine & Marne
Corinne Angeli       +33 1 42 84 80 85
NB: The above information is not only the result of our visit to the property; it is also based on information provided by the current owner. It is by no means comprehensive or strictly accurate especially where surface areas and construction dates are concerned. We cannot, therefore, be held liable for any misrepresentation.
À Paris et en Ile-de-France
Prix de vente au-delà de 600 000 euros 5% TTC*
Prix de vente de 400 000 à 600 000 euros 6% TTC*
Prix de vente de 200 000 À 400 000 euros 7% TTC*
Prix de vente jusqu'à 200 000 euros 9% TTC*
Honoraires à la charge du Vendeur
Prix de vente au-delà de 500 000 euros 6% TTC*
Prix de vente jusqu'à 500 000 euros 30 000 Euros TTC* (forfait)
Honoraires à la charge du Vendeur
Avis de valeur argumenté : 1 800 Euros TTC*
Expertise à partir de 2 400 Euros TTC*
Les tarifs des expertises sont communiqués sur devis personnalisé établi sur la base d’un taux horaire moyen de 120 Euros TTC*
*TTC : TVA incluse au taux de 20 %