What is its history ?
In 1308, parish priest André Fournier left the "Langotière" estate to the abbey of Chalocé in his will. In the 1730s, the building belonged to René Le Camus, parish priest of the commune, from a family of notable Baugeois. When the Revolution broke out, the presbytery belonged to priest Maurice-Vincent Jubin. Just like all of the church's property, the vicarage was nationalised. The town then sold the vicarage to the same priest, Jubin, along with its outbuildings - namely a bakery, a barn with a winepress, a stable, three pig pens, a courtyard, a well, the garden, and a moat between the vicarage and the priory which no longer exists. Having publicly preached against the Constitution, priest Jubin (who had been in charge since 1785) was reported by the district and took an oath to avoid being arrested. He was reported again in 1799 as a suspect of retraction, he was incarcerated and released after Talot and his former vicar Renou intervened. He returned to his parish and was reinstated at the Concordat in 1801. In 1826, he donated the "presbyteral house" to the commune of Cheviré-Le-Rouge who remained the owner until September 2010.