in the historic district of Vila-Viçosa
In Vila Viçosa, in the Alentejo region.
117 km from Beja airport.
40 km from Elvas train station.
8 km from Borba.
38 km from Estremoz.
153 km from the sea.
An hour from the town of Évora, classified as a World Heritage site by Unesco.
|Land registry surface area :||783 m2|
|Main building surface area :||1019 m²|
|Floor surface area of the outbuildings :||223 m²|
|Construction period :||18ème S.|
|Number of levels :||2|
|Number of main rooms :||7|
|Number of bedrooms :||12|
|Number of bathrooms :||15|
|Parking spaces :||4|
Kings had chosen Vila-Viçosa to live in prior to the founding of the Republic in 1910. This 18th century manor house, 2 minutes from the Palace in the old town, is steeped in decorative features preserved by the recent full renovation works: double-glazing, solar panels, central heating, plumbing, sanitation system, etc. The garden abounds in water and fruit, with its well, its swimming pool and its orchard. The old stables have been transformed into four bedrooms. Authorisation for a tourist activity has been granted but new owners will also be greatly tempted to keep such stately, pleasant premises all to themselves.
1 300 000 €
More informationThe properties shown here are sold by our exclusive foreign partners, please let us know should you wish to be put in contact with them.
NB: The above information is not only the result of our visit to the property; it is also based on information provided by the current owner. It is by no means comprehensive or strictly accurate especially where surface areas and construction dates are concerned. We cannot, therefore, be held liable for any misrepresentation.