13 km from Lisbon airport.
7 km from Cais-do-Sodré train station.
13 km from the sea.
1.5 km from Mosteiro-dos-Jerónimos (Jerónimos monastery).
|Main building surface area :||359 m²|
|Number of levels :||4|
|Number of main rooms :||3|
|Number of bedrooms :||6|
|Number of bathrooms :||4|
The “Estado Novo”, Salazar’s corporatist authoritarian government that ruled from 1933 until the Carnation Revolution in 1974, favoured middle-class families. These villas, perfectly representative of their era, were built in the 1950’s in the Restelo district, above Torre-de-Belém (Belém tower) and Mosteiro-dos-Jerónimos (Jerónimos monastery). The openings were made as big as possible, blurring the boundaries between the inside and the outside, between the rooms and the terraces. Light becomes an essential component of a home with refined lines. The garden possibly awaits a swimming pool. Every evening the sun puts on a different show for the entire family to watch from the wide balconies on the first and second floors as it sets over the river Tagus.
2 485 000 €
More informationThe properties shown here are sold by our exclusive foreign partners, please let us know should you wish to be put in contact with them.